- MESSAGE FOR SERMON: Sunday, Palm Sunday, April 2, 2023, is On A Donkey. Scripture: Matthew 21: 1-11.
- FREE COVID TESTS: Free COVID tests are available. If interested they are in the small upstairs kitchen on the counter or you can see Pastor Cyd.
- LIVE YOUR FAITH: Anyone may order a tee shirt or sweatshirt with the words inspired by Mary Sue Mahan: “Live Your Faith” to be printed on it with white letters. There is a sign-up sheet in the Fellowship Hall. You provide your own tee-shirt or sweatshirt and $10 for printing cost, leave it at the Church office or give it to Penny Brubaker. Penny will get it to the printer and return it to you, usually within a week, sometimes two.
- NATIVE AMERICAN MINISTRIES SUNDAY; The new brochures have been placed in the Sanctuary and in the boxes on top of the mail shelfs.
- EASTER FLOWERS: Easter lilies will be purchased for the altar on Easter Sunday. Donations are being taken to help defray the cost of the flowers. Donations should be given to Penny Brubaker, Treasurer for the UMW/UWF. Please make any checks payable to: Hart United Methodist Women.
- COFFEE WITH THE PASTOR: Pastor Cyd is at the Church to share a cup of coffee and conversation with anyone who wishes to join her on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. Further, remember that Pastor Cyd welcomes your phone calls anytime, whether to make an appointment or discuss other business. Contact Pastor Cyd by phone at (517) 617-7382 or by her new email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- EASTER BREAKFAST: Our UWF will be hosting an Easter Breakfast on Easter Morning, Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:30 A.M. Please plan to join us. There is no charge for the breakfast. If you are willing to help with food for the Easter Breakfast, Penny Brubaker has the sign-up sheet. Thank you!
- OFFERING ENVELOPES: Our 2023 offering envelopes have finally arrived and have been placed in the Church shelves of those Congregants that used them last year. If you have not been using numbered offering envelopes and would like to start, please contact the Church Office (873-3516) or Penny Brubaker, our financial secretary, and a set of envelopes will be assigned to you. Using envelopes makes it easier for our money counters and financial secretary to keep accurate giving records which support a donor’s charitable tax-deduction. So Please consider using them.
- FORK LIFTERS: After Easter, Fork Lifters will meet for lunch. Watch for the date. Call Bev Wood at (873-4649) if you have any questions. It was always a good time!