- MESSAGE FOR SERMON: Easter Sunday, April 9, 2023, is Christ Is Risen, He Is Alive. Scripture: Luke 24: 1-12.
- COFFEE WITH THE PASTOR: Tuesday, April 11 coffee with Pastor Cyd will be canceled. Pastor Cyd welcomes your phone calls anytime, whether to make an appointment or discuss other business. Contact Pastor Cyd by phone at (517) 617-7382 or by her new email (email@example.com).
- EASTER BREAKFAST: Our UWF will be hosting an Easter Breakfast on Easter Morning, Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:30 A.M. Please plan to join us. There is no charge for the breakfast. If you are planning to bring food or beverages for the Easter Breakfast please bring it by 9:15 A.M.
- UNITED METHODIST WOMEN IN FAITH: On Monday, April 24, 2023 will be having lunch and a trip to the Abby Mae Quilt Shop. Time will be announced as we get closer to the date.
- OFFERING ENVELOPES: Our 2023 offering envelopes have finally arrived and have been placed in the Church shelves of those Congregants that used them last year. If you have not been using numbered offering envelopes and would like to start, please contact the Church Office (873-3516) or Penny Brubaker, our financial secretary, and a set of envelopes will be assigned to you. Using envelopes makes it easier for our money counters and financial secretary to keep accurate giving records which support a donor’s charitable tax-deduction. So Please consider using them.
- FORK LIFTERS: Attention all Fork Lifters, Let’s go for lunch on Saturday, April 22, 2023. Contact Bev soon to choose where to go. Mark your calendar.
- SCRIPTURE READERS: Leave word with Maureen Huizing (873-0418), the Church office (873-3516) or with Pastor Cyd (517) 617-7382 if you would be willing to be our Scripture reader on one of the future Sundays. Walter Urick is scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 9 with David Jensen on April 16 and Helen Pische on April 23.
- CONGREGATIONAL CARE: We need volunteers to help provide food for our Church families in times of need or if you know of anyone who is in need of food. If you can help, please add your name and contact information to the Congregational Care Volunteer list in the McRae Fellowship Hall or leave your name with our Church office (873-3516). Contact Judy Kuipers (873-5879) or (231) 301-1674 if you have any questions.
- OCEANA SINGERS: Will be starting practice at the Sanctuary at Hart United Methodist Church on Tuesday, April 11, 2023, from 7:00 P.M.-8:30 P.M. and every Tuesday until their concert on Sunday, June 25, 2023. Public is welcome..
- OFFICE HOURS: Pastor Cyd will be The Church office will be opened Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. at the Church office on Mondays and Fauna will be at the Church office Tuesday through Friday.