- MESSAGE FOR SERMON: Sunday, March 26, 2023, is The Spirit Within. Scripture: Romans 8: 6-11
- FREE COVID TESTS: Free COVID tests are available. If interested they are in the small upstairs kitchen on the counter or you can see Pastor Cyd.
- LIVE YOUR FAITH: Anyone may order a tee shirt or sweatshirt with the words inspired by Mary Sue Mahan: “Live Your Faith” to be printed on it with white letters. There is a sign-up sheet in the Fellowship Hall. You provide your own tee-shirt or sweatshirt and $10 for printing cost, leave it at the Church office or give it to Penny Brubaker. Penny will get it to the printer and return it to you, usually within a week, sometimes two.
- UMCOR: The UMCOR Sunday brochures/envelopes have been placed throughout the Church for your convenience.
- The UPPER ROOM: The Upper Room daily devotional guides for March/April 2023 are available throughout the Church. Please feel free to take a copy.
- UNITED METHODIST WOMEN IN FAITH: Hart UWF meeting will be held on Monday, March 27, 2023 at 2:00 P.M. in the McRae Fellowship Hall. All women are invited to join us. Our program emphasis is 2023 Prayer & Self Denial program. An offering will be taken for Prayer & Self Denial, which is a “Supplemental Giving” Mission Project of the United Women in Faith. We will also have a sign-up sheet to help and/or to bring food for the Easter Breakfast. If you are unable to attend but are willing to help with the breakfast, please see Penny Brubaker or Judy Kuipers.
- COFFEE WITH THE PASTOR: Pastor Cyd is at the Church to share a cup of coffee and conversation with anyone who wishes to join her on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. Further, remember that Pastor Cyd welcomes your phone calls anytime, whether to make an appointment or discuss other business. Contact Pastor Cyd by phone at (517) 617-7382 or by her new email (email@example.com).
- LENT BEGINS: During Lent, every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. in the Church library, Pastor Cyd would like to invite you to join her to view a weekly video by Max Lacota called, He Chose the Nails. The video will be followed with a discussion and prayer.
- EASTER BREAKFAST: Our UWF will be hosting an Easter Breakfast on Easter Morning, Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:30 A.M. Please plan to join us. There is no charge for the breakfast. Donations will be accepted.
- OFFERING ENVELOPES: Our 2023 offering envelopes have finally arrived and have been placed in the Church shelves of those Congregants that used them last year. If you have not been using numbered offering envelopes and would like to start, please contact the Church Office (873-3516) or Penny Brubaker, our financial secretary, and a set of envelopes will be assigned to you. Using envelopes makes it easier for our money counters and financial secretary to keep accurate giving records which support a donor’s charitable tax-deduction. So Please consider using them.
- FORK LIFTERS: Remember “Fork Lifters?” It was for any adult who could lift a fork and join together at a restaurant for food and fellowship. Do we have an interest in gathering again? Call Bev Wood at (873-4649) if I can plan on you. It was always a good time!
- SCRIPTURE READERS: Leave word with Maureen Huizing (873-0418), the Church office (873-3516) or with Pastor Cyd (517) 617-7382 if you would be willing to be our Scripture reader on one of the future Sundays. Maureen Huizing is scheduled for this Sunday, with Penny Brubaker on April 2 for Palm Sunday.
- CONGREGATIONAL CARE: We need volunteers to help provide food for our Church families in times of need or if you know of anyone who is in need of food. If you can help, please add your name and contact information to the Congregational Care Volunteer list in the McRae Fellowship Hall or leave your name with our Church office (873-3516). Contact Judy Kuipers (873-5879) or (231) 301-1674 if you have any questions.
- OCEANA SINGERS: Will be starting practice at the Sanctuary at Hart United Methodist Church on Tuesday, April 11, 2023, from 7:00 P.M.-8:30 P.M. and every Tuesday until their concert on Sunday, June 25, 2023. Public is welcome.
- PENTWATER’S CENTENARY UNITED WOMEN OF FAITH: Will be hosting a Lenten Brunch on Tuesday, March 28 at 10:00 A.M. at 82 S Hancock Street in Pentwater. RSVP by March 23 by calling 231-869-5900.
- CONFIRMATION RETREAT: There will be an Confirmation Retreat April 28-30 at the Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat for students 6th-12th grade. The cost is $50.00 per student. Contact Erik Bengston at (231) 869-5627 to register. If you need help with registration you can contact Judy Hazle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OFFICE HOURS: Pastor Cyd will be The Church office will be opened Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. at the Church office on Mondays and Fauna will be at the Church office Tuesday through Friday.