- MESSAGE FOR SERMON: Sunday, April 16, 2023, is Along The Road Scripture: Luke 24: 13-35.
- PASTOR CYD’S NEW CELL NUMBER: You can now reach Pastor Cyd at her new cell number at 231-721-1842.
- COFFEE WITH THE PASTOR: Pastor Cyd will be switching coffee time from Tuesdays to now Mondays from 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. Pastor Cyd welcomes your phone calls anytime, whether to make an appointment or discuss other business. Contact Pastor Cyd by phone at 231-721-1842 or by her new email (email@example.com).
- AD-BOARD MEETING: There will be an Ad-Board meeting on Monday, April 17, 2023 at 6:30 A.M. at the Church.
- MEDIA BOOTH: We are looking for volunteers to operate the media booth on Sundays. If you are interested please contact Thea at 231-923-6444.
- UNITED METHODIST WOMEN IN FAITH: On Monday, April 24, 2023 will be having lunch and a trip to the Abby Mae Quilt Shop. We will meet at the Church at 11:30 A.M. and head to lunch at Country Dairy, anyone that does not want to go to the quilt shop may leave after lunch. We will then head to Abby Mae’s Quilt Shop at 1:30 P.M.
- UNITED METHODIST WOMEN IN FAITH: On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 the United Methodist Women In Faith will be hosting guests from the Congregational Church to celebrate women at 2:00 P.M. They will be serving tea. If anyone has any teapots that they would like to donate for decoration please contact Kay at 231-747-3537 or Penny at 231-233-5515. We are asking everyone to bring a special teacup so they can share why it’s special to them if they would like. More details to come.
- FORK LIFTERS: We will be going to lunch at Chef John’s in Ludington at 110 W. Filer Street on Saturday, April 22, 2023. We will meet at 11:00 A.M. at the Church to carpool to the restaurant. Let Bev know if you will be going (873-4649) by Thursday, April 20th.
- SCRIPTURE READERS: Leave word with Maureen Huizing (873-0418), the Church office (873-3516) or with Pastor Cyd (517) 617-7382 if you would be willing to be our Scripture reader on one of the future Sundays. David Jensen is scheduled for this Sunday, April 16 with Helen Pische on April 23 and Gayle Forner on April 30.
- CONGREGATIONAL CARE: We need volunteers to help provide food for our Church families in times of need or if you know of anyone who is in need of food. If you can help, please add your name and contact information to the Congregational Care Volunteer list in the McRae Fellowship Hall or leave your name with our Church office (873-3516). Contact Judy Kuipers (873-5879) or (231) 301-1674 if you have any questions.
- OFFICE HOURS: Pastor Cyd will be The Church office will be opened Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. at the Church office on Mondays and Fauna will be at the Church office Tuesday through Friday.